Ok so you might not have time to spend a couple of hours every time you go to the gym. I Can Relate To That. I work, shop, cook, clean and take care of small children, so it’s a bit of a puzzle.
Can you get great results with short gym sessions? My answer is yes! It’s all about planning When to do what, stick to the plan and try to ask Effective while in the gym!
Here is 5 Tips That works for me.
- Do not try to fit into to much to your gym session. And do not do full body workout every session.
- Focus on your fundamental exercises. For example; squats, bench press, lunges, dead lifts, chin, military pressure.
- Workout at home the days you do not make it to the gym.
- Do your cardio together with your family, example, power walks. Or do cardio in the park while the kids are playing at the play ground.
- Superset! A great way to fit in more exercises in to a shortamount of time. Here is my short and sweet leg session – in and out in 55 minutes!
PW to the gym as a warm up. 2x warmup sets with squats + Mobility
6 sets barbell front squat SUPERSET WITH
6 sets barbell lunges
4 sets barbell back squat (heavyweight) SUPERSET WITH
4 sets jumping Bulgarian
Split Squat 5 sets
Single Leg press the machine
SUPERSET WITH 5 sets leg extention.
Do abs exercises in your rest time between sets. DONE✔