There is a good motivational quotes saying;
IF IT IS IMPORTANT TO YOU,
YOU WILL FIND A WAY.
IF NOT, YOU’LL FIND AN EXCUSE
I would say most people are lazy by nature. We choose the car over the pushbike and the fast food over cooking at home. We choose television over playing with our kids and then it’s all of those excuse when it comes to training.
“I have to work”
“I have the kids”
“I’m to tired”
“I can’t afford it”
“I start tomorrow”
“I’m to old”
In my world most excuses are lame and I would give the advice;
“Okay, fine, but then stop wining about your lack of strength and body fat and accept that this is who you are”… or
1. You find time. Make a plan!
2. Most people over 30 have kids… kids is not an excuse. Once again, make a plan.
3. If you feel tired….well it’s probably because you don’t exercise. Training regular brings energy levels up.
4. Even if you are broke and can’t join a gym doesn’t mean you cant train. Training is for free!
5. Start today! Now, right this second and tomorrow you are already started.
6. You are never to old and it’s never to late
I can guide you and teach you the keys to reach a goal but only you can make it happen! If you want it bad enough you will train that little extra harder, eat the healthy foods and rest to recover.
ONLY YOU CAN MAKE IT HAPPEN. What are you waiting for?